You can pause your subscription at any time by placing your account on hold.
While you’re on hold, you will not be sent totes or charged any membership fees, and any paid time left on your month will roll-over for you to enjoy upon reactivating.
Other perks to placing your account on hold:
- All of your accounts, sizing, and style information will be saved
- You can still make online purchases at our discounted membership or Sale prices
- Not ready to return on your reactivation date? You can extend your Hold on your Account page.
- You will be reminded 3 days before your account is set to reactivate
- You can reactivate early on your Account page.
Placing your account on hold saves all of your paid time for you to use later. In order to finalize your hold before your next membership fee: return tote before your billing date.
Place your account on Hold on your Account page.
- Log in to your account at letote.com
- Hover over the person icon and click “Account”
- Click “Edit Membership Details” found in the Membership Details section
- Select “Place your account on hold” under “Need a break?”
- Select your desired “Hold” time and reason for needing to take a break